Get a US Visitor or Business Visa
Most people need a visa to visit or do business in the United States of America. Unless you are a Canadian citizen, or a citizen of The Marshall Islands, Micronesia or Palau or, under some circumstances, The Bahamas, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands or Turks and Caicos. Everyone else needs either a visa or a visa waiver.
In order to get a visa, you must complete an online application and go for an interview at the US Embassy or Consulate responsible for your region.
- Application reviewed for completeness, eligibility and accuracy
- US Visa Online Application submission
- Booking of appointment at the Embassy or Consulate, including urgent booking
Apply for B1/B2 Visa to the USA
DS 160 Application
We’ll review your application for accuracy and completeness, submit it to the US authorities and book your appointment at the Embassy or Consulate.
We’ve helped more than 900 people with their US visa applications over the last decade.
Follow the easy 6-step process to get your US Visa
Download the application
Please complete the order form and application forms included herein.
Make sure to include your telephone number and email address where you can be contacted.
Fax or email in your application
Fax or scan and email all forms and copies of the documents in the document checklist to our office for review at 416-640-2650 or email@example.com.
We Will Contact You
You will be contacted within 1-2 business days regarding your application.
If you have not been contacted after 2 business days, please contact our
office at 1-866-760-2623 to confirm we have received your order.
We will submit your complete application to the US government. You will see two charges on your credit card, one for our service fee and one for the government fee.
At this time we will book your appointment at a time most convenient for you.
Attend Your Interview
You will attend your interview at the US Embassy or Consulate responsible for your region. Here are your options:
- US Embassy in Ottawa at 490 Sussex Drive, Ottawa, Ontario, K1N 1G8
- US Consulate in Calgary at 615 Macleod Trail S.E., 10th Floor, Calgary, Alberta, T2G 4T8
- US Consulate in Halifax at 1973 Upper Water Street Halifax, NS, B3J 0A9
- US Consulate in Montreal at 315 Place d’Youville, Suite 500 Montreal, Québec, H2Y 0A4
- US Consulate in Quebec City at 2 Place Terrasse Dufferin, Québec, QC, G1R 4T9
- US Consulate in Toronto at 360 University Avenue Toronto, Ontario, M5G 1S4
- US Consulate in Vancouver: Unit 19, 1095 W Pender St, Vancouver, BC V6E 2M6
- US Consulate in Winnipeg: 201 Portage Avenue, Suite 860, Winnipeg, Manitoba, R3B 3K6
Get Your US Visa
Receive your US visa by courier.
Timeline: How long does it take?
The wait time for the interview depends on the Embassy or Consulate. Then there is an additional wait time of 10 calendar days for the visa to be sent to you.
As of December 2015, wait times for an interview are the following:
- Calgary: 9-128 calendar days
- Ottawa: 3-10 calendar days
- Halifax: 1-2 calendar days
- Montreal: 2-30 calendar days
- Quebec: 7 Calendar days
- Toronto: 3-8 calendar days
- Vancouver: 2-5 calendar days
- Winnipeg: Office currently does not handle visa applications.
Note: These processing times change daily. You should consult the State Department’s website for the most up-to-date processing times. Some applications will take longer to process.Urgent Processing
IMMIgroup can you an urgent visa appointment. We will monitor cancellations and openings and ensure you get your visa in time for your trip.
Why You Need a US Visa
(B1 Visa/B2 Visa)
Who Requires a Visa to enter the United States of America
- Anyone who is not a US citizen or permanent resident, and who doesn’t qualify for an exemption (see column to the right)
- Nationals of Visa Waiver Program countries whose ESTA applications have been rejected
- Canadians and other nationals normally exempt from visa requirements who are inadmissible to the USA
Who Doesn’t Require a Visa to enter the United States of America
- Citizens of Canada, Bermuda, The Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Palau and Cayman Islands
- Citizens of The Bahamas, British Virgin Islands and Turks and Caicos, providing they are travelling directly to the US and are carrying a valid police clearance
- Nationals of Visa Waiver Program Countries who have successfully applied for ESTA
Almost everyone in the world needs a visa to visit the US. Only about 35 countries are exempt from visa requirements and people from most of those countries still have to complete an online application.
If you need a visa to the United States (for any reason), the visa appointment at the Embassy or Consulate is mandatory. If you do not go to the appointment, you will not get a visa.
Processing times vary by consulate. It can take anywhere from a week to a few months to get an appointment, depending on how busy the Embassy or Consulate is. After a successful interview, it takes about 10 days for you to be sent your visa.
Why choose us?
- We have helped more than 900 people and families get visas to the United States.
- We know exactly what is necessary to prove to the US government that you will not overstay your visa.
- IMMIgroup’s success depends on our people. Our firm can only prosper and grow when we continually improve ourselves and the service we perform. However, we recognize that success is not measured only by the number of applications approved. We are measured as much by the way in which we achieve our goals as we are by the actual achievements themselves. We believe that an uncompromising commitment to values and integrity is integral to the goals we hope to achieve.
IMMIgroup’s core values:
- Accuracy and Efficiency
- Customer Service
- Ethical Behaviour and Privacy
Apply for your Visa to the United States
Get your B1 Visa/B2 Visa.
We’ll review your application for accuracy and completeness and submit it to the US government. We will book your appointment and give you instructions about how to conduct the interview.
Do you have more questions?
We’re here to help!
96% of reviewers recommend IMMIgroup’s US Visa service
Ask a question and get a response within one business day.
Do you have more questions?
We’re here to help!